- 60 g onion
- 1 cloves garlic
- 10 g Butter
- 400 g cream
- 2 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste, thermomix recipe
- 1.5 level tbsp tomato puree
- 2 sprigs dill, fresh, leaves only
- 1 pinch dried chilli flakes
- 1 level tsp cornflour
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place onions and garlic in mixing bowl then chop 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add butter and sauté 3 min/120°C/speed 1.
- Add cream, stock, tomato purée, dill, chilli flakes (if using) and cornflour then heat 5 min/98°C/speed 1.5. Serve salmon and rice immediately with sauce.
Accessories you need
Use thermomix vegetable stock on cookidoo
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hearty and healthy Seafood Chowder
- Coconut Lime Salmon steamed in Banana Leaves
- Tuna Mornay with Spiral Pasta
- Salmon poke bowl
- White Fish in Tumeric and Ginger Broth
- Tuna and rocket risoni salad
- CRUMBED CRAB CAKES
- Vietnamese Steam fish with ginger and garlic
- Steamed Fishballs and fragrant Tomato Sauce
- Steamed Whole Snapper with Yellow Curry Sauce
- Easy Fish Cakes
- Laksa Penang
- Chicken, Leek and Mushroom Pie
- Sweet and Sour Sauce (meat and fish)
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Banoffee Pie
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream (Clone from Jamie Oliver)
- Lugaw (Authentic Filipino Rice Dish)
- Sourdough Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Mamma's Chocolate Mudcake
- Custard (low sugar)
- Hot Cross Bun Tiramisu
- Cheese, Bacon and Onion Scones
- Steamed Lemon Puddings
- Almond meal Banana Cake -Gluten free
- Seeded nut slice (chiyo)
- Savoury mince pie (adapted from Culinary Ginger)
- Variation Red Lentil Dahl
- Slow cooked pumpkin soup