- 1000 g potatoes, peeled and cut into Measuring Cup-sized pieces
- 300 g cream
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 500 g fish fillets
- 5 sprigs Dill
- 100 g breadcrumbs, optional
- 200 g grated cheese
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180°. Grease your lasagne dish with butter or oil.
1. Add potatoes to mixing bowl and grate for 10 seconds/speed 5. Spread grated potatoes evenly in greased lasagne dish.
2. Add cream and vegetable stock concentrate to mixing bowl. Mix together for 2 minutes/ 40°/ speed 1. Pour evenly over grated potato.
3. Place fish fillets evenly across the top of the potato.
4. Sprinkle fresh dill on the fillets. Cover the dish with foil and bake in the oven, 180° for 30 minutes.
Remove foil. Sprinkle breadcrumbs and/or grated cheese over the fish. Return to oven for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- CORN CHOWDER
- Aish al saraya
- Honey cheese bread
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Fluffy scones
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart
- Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Philadelphia cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo