- 4 Firm White Fish Fillets
- 1 freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 15 g garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoons capers, baby
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 200 g white wine, dry
- 300 g cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 30 g parsley, chopped
- 1 pinches fresh oregano
1h 5minPreparation 45minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place the fish fillets in a bowl, squeeze over the lemon juice and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
Prepare the rest of the ingredients.
Add oil and capers and sauté 3 min /120°C / speed 1 or until the anchovies have dissolved.
Add half of the wine and cook 2 min /120°C / speed 1 until it has evaporated, then add the tomatoes, squashing them slightly. Add pepper and cook 5 min /100°C / speed 1, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid.
Add the olives and continue to cook 5 min /100°C / speed 1.
Preheat oven to 200° C.
Place the fish in an ovenproof dish and season with salt and pepper.
Add the parsley, the remaining white wine, the sauce, a drizzle of olive oil and the oregano and cover with foil.
Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, removing the foil halfway through cooking.
Remove from the oven, leave to rest for 1 minute and serve immediately.
Accessories you need
You can serve it with boiled green beans and some good crunchy bread if you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Crunchy Barbecue Salad
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Chicken and Veggie Patties
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise
- Corn Chowder