- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 eggplant, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1000 grams water
- 300 grams Quinoa (washed)
- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 1 bunch coriander
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 can coconut milk (400g)
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala (Everyday Cookbook)
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 pieces firm white flesh fish
- ground paprika, (optional)
Recipe is created for
Place simmering basket in TM bowl and measure quinoa. Remove and wash. Add water to bowl and replace simmering basket. Place carrot, zucchini, eggplant and red capsicum in Varoma and place on TM bowl. Cook for 22mins, Varoma, Speed 2.
Remove quinoa and place in ThermoServer. Empty bowl and dry.
Place onion, coriander and garlic in TM bowl and chop for 5 sec on Speed 7. Add olive oil and saute for 3 mins, 100C, Speed 1. Add tomato, spices and coconut milk and cook for 3 mins, 100C, Speed 1.
Add vegetables from Varoma into TM bowl. Place fish on wet scrunched baking paper on top tray of Varoma and sprinkle with paprika and extra coriander. Put Varoma in place and cook for 10 mins, Varoma, Reverse, Speed Soft.
Serve with quinoa, curried vegetables and fish.
Fish with Curried Vegetables
Quinoa can be substituted for rice or sliced potatoes. Also TM Vegetable Stock can be added to the water when cooking for flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- White Christmas Hedgehog Slice (Woman's Day Recipe)
- Creamy Bacon and Capsicum Pasta
- Hot Buttered Rum Cinnamon Pecan Scrolls
- Nuts Bolts and Screws Party Mix
- Red Wine Cranberry Sauce
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Ginger and Lemonade
- Shelley's Chilli Con Carne
- Vegetable and Lentil Moroccan Soup
- Chicken and Green Vegetable Quinoa Warm Salad
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls
- Cheese & Bacon scrolls
- Apple porridge
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll