- 1 onion, Quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 400 grams light coconut milk
- 300 grams Medium Raw Prawns, Peeled
- 250 grams green beans, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 220 grams hokkien noodles
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop Onions 3 Seconds, Speed 7, Scrape down.
Sauté onion for 5 Minutes, Varoma, Speed 1
Add curry paste.
Cook for 1 Minutes, Varoma, Speed 1 or until fragrant.
Add coconut milk.
Bring to boil. 6 Minutes, 105C, Speed 1, MC off
Reduce heat to low.
Simmer for 6 Minutes, 95C, Speed 1, MC off or until thickened slightly.
Add Capsicum and Beans.
Simmer for 5 Minutes, 95C, Reverse, Speed 1.
Simmer for 5 Minutes, 95C, Reverse, Speed 1 or until beans are tender.
Cook Hokkien noodles according to directions.
Serve prawn curry over Hokkien noodles.
Green Prawn Curry
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C.
We use Australian tablespoons and cups:
1 teaspoon equals 5 ml;
1 tablespoon equals 20 ml;
1 cup equals 250 ml.
All herbs are fresh (unless specified) and cups are lightly packed.
All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified.
All eggs are 55-60 g, unless specified.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- Grantham Ginger Crunchies
- Butterscotch Cream Ice-Cream
- FRESH CHERRY ICE CREAM
- Crayfish and Prawn Dip
- Piri Piri Seasoning
- Slow-Cooked Beef Curry
- GARLIC PRAWN & CRAB DIP
- Vegetarian Chicken Flavoured Stock Powder
- Osram’s Christmas Nuts & Bolts
- Chillied Corn Fritters
- CANDIED MANDARIN PEEL
- Parmigiana Sauce
- Simple Carrot Salad
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Potato Bombs
- Coronation Chicken
- Variation Creamy beef curry with cauliflower rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Creamy Tomato Dip
- Fake Away Special 'Fried' rice.
- Mexican Chicken Bake