- 1 onion, Quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 400 grams light coconut milk
- 300 grams Medium Raw Prawns, Peeled
- 250 grams green beans, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 220 grams hokkien noodles
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop Onions 3 Seconds, Speed 7, Scrape down.
Sauté onion for 5 Minutes, Varoma, Speed 1
Add curry paste.
Cook for 1 Minutes, Varoma, Speed 1 or until fragrant.
Add coconut milk.
Bring to boil. 6 Minutes, 105C, Speed 1, MC off
Reduce heat to low.
Simmer for 6 Minutes, 95C, Speed 1, MC off or until thickened slightly.
Add Capsicum and Beans.
Simmer for 5 Minutes, 95C, Reverse, Speed 1.
Simmer for 5 Minutes, 95C, Reverse, Speed 1 or until beans are tender.
Cook Hokkien noodles according to directions.
Serve prawn curry over Hokkien noodles.
Green Prawn Curry
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C.
We use Australian tablespoons and cups:
1 teaspoon equals 5 ml;
1 tablespoon equals 20 ml;
1 cup equals 250 ml.
All herbs are fresh (unless specified) and cups are lightly packed.
All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified.
All eggs are 55-60 g, unless specified.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- Grantham Ginger Crunchies
- Butterscotch Cream Ice-Cream
- FRESH CHERRY ICE CREAM
- Crayfish and Prawn Dip
- Piri Piri Seasoning
- Slow-Cooked Beef Curry
- GARLIC PRAWN & CRAB DIP
- Vegetarian Chicken Flavoured Stock Powder
- Osram’s Christmas Nuts & Bolts
- Chillied Corn Fritters
- CANDIED MANDARIN PEEL
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Fresh tomato tart
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Apple and sage sauce
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Caitys chutney