- 800 g Mussels, de-bearded and cleaned 200 g Linguini
- Parsley 500 g water
- 100 g onion, Basil
- 100 g Olive Oil Salt & Pepper to taste
- 350 g zucchini, sliced into strips
8Recipe is created for
Place water into TM bowl. Fill Varoma dish with mussels and place into position. Cook for 15minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 1. Once cooked, shell mussels (only use mussels that have fully opened during cooking) and set aside. Retain 2 MC’s of the liquid and discard the rest.
Add parsley and onion into TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Add oil and sauté for 3 minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
Add in zucchini strips and the 2 MC of retained liquid and simmer for 5minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed soft.
Add mussels and cook for a further 3 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed soft.
Mix in with cooked linguini and garnish with fresh parsley and basil.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon