- 800 g Mussels, de-bearded and cleaned 200 g Linguini
- Parsley 500 g water
- 100 g onion, Basil
- 100 g Olive Oil Salt & Pepper to taste
- 350 g zucchini, sliced into strips
8Recipe is created for
Place water into TM bowl. Fill Varoma dish with mussels and place into position. Cook for 15minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 1. Once cooked, shell mussels (only use mussels that have fully opened during cooking) and set aside. Retain 2 MC’s of the liquid and discard the rest.
Add parsley and onion into TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Add oil and sauté for 3 minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
Add in zucchini strips and the 2 MC of retained liquid and simmer for 5minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed soft.
Add mussels and cook for a further 3 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed soft.
Mix in with cooked linguini and garnish with fresh parsley and basil.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites