- 800 g Mussels, de-bearded and cleaned 200 g Linguini
- Parsley 500 g water
- 100 g onion, Basil
- 100 g Olive Oil Salt & Pepper to taste
- 350 g zucchini, sliced into strips
8Recipe is created for
Place water into TM bowl. Fill Varoma dish with mussels and place into position. Cook for 15minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 1. Once cooked, shell mussels (only use mussels that have fully opened during cooking) and set aside. Retain 2 MC’s of the liquid and discard the rest.
Add parsley and onion into TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Add oil and sauté for 3 minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
Add in zucchini strips and the 2 MC of retained liquid and simmer for 5minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed soft.
Add mussels and cook for a further 3 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed soft.
Mix in with cooked linguini and garnish with fresh parsley and basil.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Beer Batter
- My Tuna Mornay
- Tuna Mornay
- Creamy Salmon Risoni
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart