- 1 brown onion, chopped in half
- 40 g olive oil
- 270 g Cauliflower Rice
- 40 g white wine
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable stock paste
- 40 g water
- 170 g Smoked Salmon, chopped into 2-3cm pieces
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only, finely chopped
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place brown onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl
2. Add olive oil and saute 3 min/120 degrees C/speed 1
3. Insert butterfly whisk. Add cauliflower rice and cook 1 min/120 degrees C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1, no MC. Scrape down sides of bowl
4. Add white wine and cook 2 min/120 degrees C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1, no MC
5. Add stock paste, smoked salmon and water. Cook 15 min/100 degrees C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1, place simmering basket on top to avoid splashes
6. Check liquid level once cooking has completed. Drain excess liquid using the simmering basket if necessary. Add chopped dill and serve
Accessories you need
I use a 200 g packet of smoked salmon and I end up with about 170 g after I have trimmed it. It's okay if you have a little less or a little more.
To make your cauliflower rice, chop it into florets and place into your Thermomix. Chop on speed 4 for around 20 seconds, checking every 5 seconds or so until desired consistency is achieved.
If you are not dairy free, add about 20 g of parmesan cheese prior to serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- Easter Brunch Kedgeree
- Alfredo with prawns
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Italian focaccia - Paleo, LCHF, Grain free, Sugar free, Nut free and Gluten free
- LCHF, Paleo Chilli Cauliflower Rice
- Better than Nonna's Bolognese
- LCHF, Paleo, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Nut Free buns
- LCHF Salmon Rissoles, Gluten Free
- LCHF Chocolate Nutty Crunch, Dairy Free with Paleo option
- Paleo, Vegan, Refined Sugar Free Banana Ice Cream
- Meat and three veg
- LCHF Cauliflower Mash
- Paleo Chocolate Ice Cream (Dairy free, Sugar free, Nut free)
- LCHF Creamy Cauliflower Rice
- Dairy free, Almond milk chocolate panna cotta (using home made almond milk)
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Dogs dinner - meat stew (quick and easy)
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- Lemon Cordial