- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 slices ginger
- 20 g oil
- 500 g prawns (use only the heads and shells from the leftover 500g prawns)
- 20 g Rock Sugar
- 10 g fish sauce
- 1.5 litres water
- 500 g yellow noodles/ Hokkien noodles
- 200 g rice vermicelle
- 50 g fresh bean sprouts
- 250 g fresh prawns
- 100 g fish cakes
- 1 piece fresh chilli, for garnish
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Put 2 gloves of garlic in mixing bowl, Chop 6s/ Speed 6.
2. Add ginger and oil to the mixing bowl, satueed for 3min/ 120degree/ soft speed
3. Add the prawn heads and shells in the mixing bowl, satueed for 15mins/120degrees/ soft speed.
or used the high temp from cookidoo, using the recipe link below (satueed prawns)
5. Add water, rock sugar and fish sauce. Boiled for 20mins/ 100degree/ soft speed
6. Drain the shells.
- 1. Place the noodles in the round thermoserver and cover them in boiling water for 10mins or as per instructions from packet and drained it through varoma dish.
2. Blanch some bean sprouts and set it aside
3. Slices some fish cakes
4. Use the above prawn stock and cook the prawns at 10mins/120degrees/ soft speed. Cook till the prawns are cooked.
Time to assemble the dish tohether.
Put some noodles in the bowl, add some stock, prawns, fish cakes and some bean sprouts.
Garnish with some chilli.
Best goes with fresh cut chilli!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dill Sauce
- Steamed Octopus with punched potatoes and green beans
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Warm Salmon Salad
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Passionfruit Slice
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Sandwhich Bread
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Hearty Mince and Macaroni Casserole
- Anzac Biccies