- Paste Ingredients
- 25 g lemon, Grass
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp Coriander, leaves & stalks
- 8 Macadamia Nuts
- 2 tsp shrimp paste
- 1 small red chilli, to taste
- 50 g coconut milk
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 25 g fresh ginger, peeled and halved
- 20 g Butter, or Ghee
- Sauce Ingredients
- 400 g can Coconut Milk 1
- 50–200 g Prawns, shelled
- 150 g chicken stock, or water with cube
- 80–100 g chicken, small cubes
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 8 Kaffir lime leaves, split or
- 1 tsp of minced leaves from jar/tin
- 2 tsp Fish Sauce
- 2 tsp lime juice
- Bok Choy, 2 small whole pieces, roughly chopped
- Salt to taste
- 300 g fresh, Egg Noodles
- 100 g dried Rice Noodles
- 100–120 g fresh Bean Sprouts
- A few Coriander leaves, roughly chopped
8Recipe is created for
Place all paste ingredients except butter into TM bowl and grind for 10 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and mix for 10 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down sides again and also remove any paste from inside of the lid. Add the butter and cook for 8minutes at 100°C on speed 1.
Add the sauce ingredients except the bok choy, prawns and chicken. Cook for 15minutes at 100°C on speed 1.
Add cubed chicken and roughly chopped bok choy and cook for 7 minutes at 100°C on Reverse + speed 1.
Place noodles in separate large bowls and cover with boiling water, then cover the bowl. You can increase/reduce the quantity of noodles depending on how many you prefer.
Check to see if the chicken is almost cooked. Add prawns into TM bowl and cook for 4–5minutes at 100°C on Reverse + speed 1.
Transfer laksa to a large covered serving bowl or warming dish. Stir noodles with fork and place noodles into 4 medium or 6 small serving dishes.
Add the cooked laksa and sprinkle bean sprouts and coriander on top.
Other users also liked...
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole for 2
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Tuna Mornay
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles