- Paste Ingredients
- 25 g lemon, Grass
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp Coriander, leaves & stalks
- 8 Macadamia Nuts
- 2 tsp shrimp paste
- 1 small red chilli, to taste
- 50 g coconut milk
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 25 g fresh ginger, peeled and halved
- 20 g Butter, or Ghee
- Sauce Ingredients
- 400 g can Coconut Milk 1
- 50–200 g Prawns, shelled
- 150 g chicken stock, or water with cube
- 80–100 g chicken, small cubes
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 8 Kaffir lime leaves, split or
- 1 tsp of minced leaves from jar/tin
- 2 tsp Fish Sauce
- 2 tsp lime juice
- Bok Choy, 2 small whole pieces, roughly chopped
- Salt to taste
- 300 g fresh, Egg Noodles
- 100 g dried Rice Noodles
- 100–120 g fresh Bean Sprouts
- A few Coriander leaves, roughly chopped
8Recipe is created for
Place all paste ingredients except butter into TM bowl and grind for 10 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and mix for 10 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down sides again and also remove any paste from inside of the lid. Add the butter and cook for 8minutes at 100°C on speed 1.
Add the sauce ingredients except the bok choy, prawns and chicken. Cook for 15minutes at 100°C on speed 1.
Add cubed chicken and roughly chopped bok choy and cook for 7 minutes at 100°C on Reverse + speed 1.
Place noodles in separate large bowls and cover with boiling water, then cover the bowl. You can increase/reduce the quantity of noodles depending on how many you prefer.
Check to see if the chicken is almost cooked. Add prawns into TM bowl and cook for 4–5minutes at 100°C on Reverse + speed 1.
Transfer laksa to a large covered serving bowl or warming dish. Stir noodles with fork and place noodles into 4 medium or 6 small serving dishes.
Add the cooked laksa and sprinkle bean sprouts and coriander on top.
Other users also liked...
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Vegan Variation of 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Ultimate Keto Chocolate Brownies
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Portuguese Tarts - with lemon infusion
- No Bake Lactation Bites
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding