- Paste Ingredients
- 25 g lemon, Grass
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp Coriander, leaves & stalks
- 8 Macadamia Nuts
- 2 tsp shrimp paste
- 1 small red chilli, to taste
- 50 g coconut milk
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 25 g fresh ginger, peeled and halved
- 20 g Butter, or Ghee
- Sauce Ingredients
- 400 g can Coconut Milk 1
- 50–200 g Prawns, shelled
- 150 g chicken stock, or water with cube
- 80–100 g chicken, small cubes
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 8 Kaffir lime leaves, split or
- 1 tsp of minced leaves from jar/tin
- 2 tsp Fish Sauce
- 2 tsp lime juice
- Bok Choy, 2 small whole pieces, roughly chopped
- Salt to taste
- 300 g fresh, Egg Noodles
- 100 g dried Rice Noodles
- 100–120 g fresh Bean Sprouts
- A few Coriander leaves, roughly chopped
8Recipe is created for
Place all paste ingredients except butter into TM bowl and grind for 10 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and mix for 10 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down sides again and also remove any paste from inside of the lid. Add the butter and cook for 8minutes at 100°C on speed 1.
Add the sauce ingredients except the bok choy, prawns and chicken. Cook for 15minutes at 100°C on speed 1.
Add cubed chicken and roughly chopped bok choy and cook for 7 minutes at 100°C on Reverse + speed 1.
Place noodles in separate large bowls and cover with boiling water, then cover the bowl. You can increase/reduce the quantity of noodles depending on how many you prefer.
Check to see if the chicken is almost cooked. Add prawns into TM bowl and cook for 4–5minutes at 100°C on Reverse + speed 1.
Transfer laksa to a large covered serving bowl or warming dish. Stir noodles with fork and place noodles into 4 medium or 6 small serving dishes.
Add the cooked laksa and sprinkle bean sprouts and coriander on top.
Other users also liked...
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- SALTED CARAMEL VODKA
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Turkish haydari (thick yoghurt dip)
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Ceasar Salad Dressing
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Quick and Easy Pasta