- Paste Ingredients
- 25 g lemon, Grass
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp Coriander, leaves & stalks
- 8 Macadamia Nuts
- 2 tsp shrimp paste
- 1 small red chilli, to taste
- 50 g coconut milk
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 25 g fresh ginger, peeled and halved
- 20 g Butter, or Ghee
- Sauce Ingredients
- 400 gcan Coconut Milk 1
- 50–200 g Prawns, shelled
- 150 g chicken stock, or water with cube
- 80–100 g chicken, small cubes
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 8 Kaffir lime leaves, split or
- 1 tsp of minced leaves from jar/tin
- 2 tsp Fish Sauce
- 2 tsp lime juice
- Bok Choy, 2 small whole pieces, roughly chopped
- Salt to taste
- 300 g fresh, Egg Noodles
- 100 gdried Rice Noodles
- 100–120 gfresh Bean Sprouts
- A few Coriander leaves, roughly chopped
Recipe is created for
Place all paste ingredients except butter into TM bowl and grind for 10 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and mix for 10 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down sides again and also remove any paste from inside of the lid. Add the butter and cook for 8minutes at 100°C on speed 1.
Add the sauce ingredients except the bok choy, prawns and chicken. Cook for 15minutes at 100°C on speed 1.
Add cubed chicken and roughly chopped bok choy and cook for 7 minutes at 100°C on "Counter-clockwise operation" Reverse + speed 1.
Place noodles in separate large bowls and cover with boiling water, then cover the bowl. You can increase/reduce the quantity of noodles depending on how many you prefer.
Check to see if the chicken is almost cooked. Add prawns into TM bowl and cook for 4–5minutes at 100°C on "Counter-clockwise operation" Reverse + speed 1.
Transfer laksa to a large covered serving bowl or warming dish. Stir noodles with fork and place noodles into 4 medium or 6 small serving dishes.
Add the cooked laksa and sprinkle bean sprouts and coriander on top.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- Easter Brunch Kedgeree
- Alfredo with prawns
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles