- Paste Ingredients
- 25 g lemon, Grass
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp Coriander, leaves & stalks
- 8 Macadamia Nuts
- 2 tsp shrimp paste
- 1 small red chilli, to taste
- 50 g coconut milk
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 25 g fresh ginger, peeled and halved
- 20 g Butter, or Ghee
- Sauce Ingredients
- 400 g can Coconut Milk 1
- 50–200 g Prawns, shelled
- 150 g chicken stock, or water with cube
- 80–100 g chicken, small cubes
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 8 Kaffir lime leaves, split or
- 1 tsp of minced leaves from jar/tin
- 2 tsp Fish Sauce
- 2 tsp lime juice
- Bok Choy, 2 small whole pieces, roughly chopped
- Salt to taste
- 300 g fresh, Egg Noodles
- 100 g dried Rice Noodles
- 100–120 g fresh Bean Sprouts
- A few Coriander leaves, roughly chopped
Recipe is created for
Place all paste ingredients except butter into TM bowl and grind for 10 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and mix for 10 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down sides again and also remove any paste from inside of the lid. Add the butter and cook for 8minutes at 100°C on speed 1.
Add the sauce ingredients except the bok choy, prawns and chicken. Cook for 15minutes at 100°C on speed 1.
Add cubed chicken and roughly chopped bok choy and cook for 7 minutes at 100°C on Reverse + speed 1.
Place noodles in separate large bowls and cover with boiling water, then cover the bowl. You can increase/reduce the quantity of noodles depending on how many you prefer.
Check to see if the chicken is almost cooked. Add prawns into TM bowl and cook for 4–5minutes at 100°C on Reverse + speed 1.
Transfer laksa to a large covered serving bowl or warming dish. Stir noodles with fork and place noodles into 4 medium or 6 small serving dishes.
Add the cooked laksa and sprinkle bean sprouts and coriander on top.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Pecan biscuits
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Variation Plum crumble cake