- 200 g rice noodles, dried, Soaked in 1.5L of water for 30mns
- 4 --- eggs
- 8 --- prawn, raw, unpeeled, tail intact
- 5 --- fresh Kaffir lime leaf
- 3 --- fresh red chilli
- 4 tbsp coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp raw sugar
- 3 Fresh Lemongrass, cut into 2cm-3cm
- 10 fresh botton mushrooms, cut in halves
- 6 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- 4 tbsp Thai chili paste
- 2 tbsp chicken stock paste
- 1000 g water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add 1200g of water, lime leaves, chilies, raw sugar, lemongrass, mushrooms, fish sauce, lime juice, Thai chili paste, and chicken stock paste into the bowl.
Insert simmering basket, then add prawns and eggs in the basket.
Add noodle into veroma dish then insert into position. cook for 20mn/120/speed1.
For serving and plating: divide the noodle among 4 bowls, add prawns, peel eggs, cut in halves and put on top of the noodle. Add the soup and sprinkle with coriander
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie