- 480 grams water
- 250 grams rice, I used Jasmine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 5 pieces Fresh ginger 2cm
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 piece fresh tumeric 2cm, or 1 tsp powdered tumeric
- 1 --- onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon TM veg stock paste
- 1 can Coconut milk 400ml
- 750 g Firm fish- eg tuna, cubed in 2 cm pieces
- 2 tomatos, quartered, seeds removed &amp;amp;amp; diced
- 2 sprigs Fresh corriander leaves
1.Place simmer basket into bowl & weigh in rice.
2.Fill bowl with water till just covering rice.
3.Wash 1 min/sp7
4.Lift out basket and drain thoroughly & empty all water from bowl.
1. Add 480g fresh water into bowl and bring to boil - 3min/100C/sp2
2. Add well drained/washed rice, salt & butter - cook MC/5mins/varoma//sp2
3. place in heated/dry thermoserver. place lid and sit 30 mins
1. Add ginger, garlic & tumeric (if using powdered add w coconut milk) - Blitz MC/3-5sec/sp7. scrape sides & repeat if necessary. Put aside. No need to clean bowl.
2. Add onion & chop - MC/3-5sec/sp5.
3. Add Vege oil & saute - MC/3-5min/100C/sp1
4. Add reserved Ginger/Garlic paste & milk. Cook - MC/1min/120C/sp2
5. Add Fish & Cook - Simmer basket/5mins/100C//sp
Serve with Rice & garnish topped with plenty chopped tomatoe and corriander
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Genovese pasta
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Peanut butter
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce