- 100 g wholemeal flour, (or make your own)
- 100 g plain flour
- 100 g Butter, (cold)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp water, (cold)
- 250 g broccoli
- 200 gSalmon (raw or Smoked Salmon)
- 200 g sour cream
- 150 g cream cheese, with Herbs
- 3 eggs
- 50 - 100 g Milk
- Salt, Pepper, Nutmeg to taste
1h 45minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Place all pastry ingredients in the TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 5. No need to clean the bowl!
Put the pastry in the fridge for about 30 minutes (in the ThermoMat).
Roll out the pastry and place in a quiche pan (use a fork to cut in the pastry couple of times - no bubbles during the baking!)
Bake for 15 minutes on 200C.
Cut salmon and broccoli in pieces and place on top of the baked pastry.
Mix all filling ingredients for 10 seconds in the TM bowl on speed 5. Pour it over the broccoli and salmon.
Bake for approx. another 30 minutes on 180C.
Accessories you need
A great family dish with a nice green salad as side dish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jimbaran BBQ Fish Sauce @levi_nathania
- Otak Otak
- Marians Fettuccine
- Batagor by @levi_nathania
- Prawn and Egg Curry
- The Wedding Soup by @levi_nathania
- Curried Salmon
- Steamed Fish with Mushroom by Levi
- MEXICAN TUNA MORNAY
- Crispy Corned Tuna
- Simply & Yummy Tuna Pasta
- Tuna Mornay Pasta Bake by The Busy Thermie
- Chocolate Rum and Raisin Icecream
- Julie's Tomato Chutney
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Vi's Christmas Scones
- Devilled Meatloaf
- Lisa’s Butterscotch Scones
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Caramelised Onion & Feta Tarts
- Marian's Version of Cut out Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce