- 100 g wholemeal flour, (or make your own)
- 100 g plain flour
- 100 g Butter, (cold)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp water, (cold)
- 250 g broccoli
- 200 g Salmon (raw or Smoked Salmon)
- 200 g sour cream
- 150 g cream cheese, with Herbs
- 3 eggs
- 50 - 100 g Milk
- Salt, Pepper, Nutmeg to taste
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place all pastry ingredients in the TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 5. No need to clean the bowl!
Put the pastry in the fridge for about 30 minutes (in the ThermoMat).
Roll out the pastry and place in a quiche pan (use a fork to cut in the pastry couple of times - no bubbles during the baking!)
Bake for 15 minutes on 200C.
Cut salmon and broccoli in pieces and place on top of the baked pastry.
Mix all filling ingredients for 10 seconds in the TM bowl on speed 5. Pour it over the broccoli and salmon.
Bake for approx. another 30 minutes on 180C.
A great family dish with a nice green salad as side dish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Vegan Cauliflower Bechamel Sauce
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake