- 100 g wholemeal flour, (or make your own)
- 100 g plain flour
- 100 g Butter, (cold)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp water, (cold)
- 250 g broccoli
- 200 g Salmon (raw or Smoked Salmon)
- 200 g sour cream
- 150 g cream cheese, with Herbs
- 3 eggs
- 50 - 100 g Milk
- Salt, Pepper, Nutmeg to taste
1h 45minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Place all pastry ingredients in the TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 5. No need to clean the bowl!
Put the pastry in the fridge for about 30 minutes (in the ThermoMat).
Roll out the pastry and place in a quiche pan (use a fork to cut in the pastry couple of times - no bubbles during the baking!)
Bake for 15 minutes on 200C.
Cut salmon and broccoli in pieces and place on top of the baked pastry.
Mix all filling ingredients for 10 seconds in the TM bowl on speed 5. Pour it over the broccoli and salmon.
Bake for approx. another 30 minutes on 180C.
A great family dish with a nice green salad as side dish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels