THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4 portions Salmon Steaks
- 600g boiling water from kettle
- 450g potatoes sliced
- 2 Carrots Sliced
- Dried Dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 tsp ground corriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp coarsely chopped fresh coriander
- 200g natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lebanese cucumbers, lightly peeled (small)
- sea salt
- Cut cucumbers in half length ways. Scoop out seeds (discard).
- Sprinkle with salt and place in a colander over a bowl. Set aside 30 mins to drain.
- Rinse lightly and pat dry with paper towel.
- Slice and place in a separate bowl.
- Place garlic, coriander, cumin, fresh coriander and mint and chop 3 sec / speed 7. Scrape down and repeat.
- Add yoghurt and oil and combine 10 sec / speed 5. Scrape down and repeat. Set aside.
- No need to wash TM bowl.
- Pour boiling water in TM bowl.
- Place potatoes and carrots in simmering basket and place basket inside TM bowl.
- Wet and squeeze some baking paper and lay flat on Varoma tray. Place salmon steaks on baking paper.
- Add generous sprinkle of dried dill, salt and pepper to steaks.
- Place assembled Varoma on TM lid and steam 20-30 mins / Varoma / speed 1.
- To serve, place salmon steaks, potatoes, carrots and sliced cucumber on to plates and dress with spiced yoghurt.
For more decadent recipes head over to my website: //thermofun.com/
You can also find me on my facebook page ThermoFun
Potatoes, Carrots and Salmon
Cooking time Depending on the thickness of your salmon and also how big the cuts of potato are it is best to check both half way through cooking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Chicken Unfried Rice
- Maple Butter
- Tim Tam Cake
- Lime and Ginger Curd
- Baileys and Chocolate Pannacotta - ThermoFun
- Bacon Jam - ThermoFun
- Zucchini Cake - ThermoFun
- Mars Bar Brownie - ThermoFun
- Coconut Chicken Curry - ThermoFun
- Red Capsicum with Feta and Cashew Chunky Dip - ThermoFun
- Roasted Pumpkin with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Basil with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Satay Sauce
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Tomato Ketchup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Mum's Homemade Tomato Sauce
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado