- 250 g Smoked Salmon, or to taste
- 1 bunch asparagus or zuchnini cut into pieces
- 2 spring onions, cut into 5cm lengths
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, &amp; or parsley
- 6 large eggs
- 200 g cream
- Cracked Pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Grease a 6cm deep, 22cm square ceramic baking dish.
Place asparagus in base of the dish.
Place spring onion and dill in Thermomix bowl and chop for
3 seconds/speed 7. Scrape down and repeat if necessary. Add salmon, eggs and cream and use the turbo button twice for .5 sec each time. Season pepper if desired and pour over asparagus or zuchini pieces.
Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until set and lightly brown on top.
Cut into large pieces to serve for lunch or dinner. Can be served hot or cold.
You can also use this mixture in a shortcrust pastry or puff pastry recipe if you prefer to have a pastry base.
Smoked Salmon Frittata
Accessories you need
Can substitute chives for dill if you like
You may also like to sprinkle with some grated parmesan cheese before baking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fresh Beetroot Salad
- Strawberry & Rosewater Sorbet for Cocktails/Mocktails
- Wonton Wrappers
- Garlic Sweet Potato Wedges
- Rhubarb Clafoutis
- Rhubarb & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gingerbread & Cream Cup Cakes
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato & Cauli "Rice"
- French Savory Cake
- Flu fighter Chicken Soup
- Beef & Veg 'Stirfry' with Cauliflower "Rice"
- Shredded chicken/chicken & veg soup & boiled eggs
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Violet Crumble Cheesecake
- Sugar Cookies