- 200 g Smoked Salmon
- 125 g frozen peas
- 2 stalks spring onion, cut into 5cm lengths
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 8 eggs
- 125 g Milk, (cow, soy, almond or rice milk)
Preheat oven to 190 degrees. Grease a 6cm deep, 22cm square cake pan and line base with baking paper.
Place salmon and peas in base of cake pan. Salmon pieces are ideal for this recipe but if using slices just tear into big pieces as you place them in pan.
Place spring onion and dill in Thermomix bowl and chop for
3 seconds/speed 7. Scrape down and repeat if necessary. Add eggs and milk and mix for 10 seconds/speed 5. Season with salt and pepper if desired and pour over salmon and peas.
Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until set and lightly brown on top.
Cut into large pieces to serve for lunch or dinner, or small squares as a canape. Can be served hot or cold.
Can substitute chives or parsley for dill.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Hunker Begendi
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Soph’s banana cake
- Banana bread with sultanas
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Marinated goats cheese