- 4 pieces Basa Fish
- 1 piece ginger, (Small)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 level teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 scoop soy sauce, (cup)
- 1 heaped tablespoon brown sugar
- to taste chilli flakes, (Optional)
- 80 g basmati rice
- 100 g coconut milk
- 80 g Brocolli
- 80 g green beans
- 80 g carrot
8Recipe is created for
- Wash and chop brocolli and carrot, trim green beans.
Put ginger and garlic in TMX bowl, Sp7 for 5 seconds. Remove contents and place in a separate bowl. Add sesame oil, soy sauce and brown sugar to ginger and garlic mince. Mix well and set aside.
Fill TMX bowl with water 1L of water and add coconut milk. Place rice in TM basket, rinse and insert into TMX bowl. Place chopped veggies in Varoma dish and set on top of TMX bowl. Cook on Varoma/5min/Sp2.
Whilst rice and veggies are cooking, wet baking paper and scrunch, place on Varoma tray and add fish with marinade and chilli flakes on top of fish.
Once 5mins is up, add Tray to Varoma with fish and set to Varoma/15min/Sp2.
- Cooking time may vary depending on what fish you use or how much veggies or rice you add. Check on rice after 10 mins, if cooked remove TM basket. If one element (rice, veggies & fish) isn't cooked after the 15min, remove whatever has cooked and set TMXor further 3 mins on same settings. Use fish marinade to flavour rice and vegetables if you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay