- 4 pieces Atlantic salmon fillet - Fresh, boned without skin
- 4 lemons sliced
- 1 bunch fresh
- Olive Oil of choice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1000 grams water
1. Cut 4 pieces of baking paper - approx 4 times larger than each piece of salmon.
2. Line up lemon slices to the length of each piece of salmon on each piece of baking paper.
3. Add a some parsley onto the lemon slices.
4. Season both sides of the salmon with salt and pepper, place on each of the stacks.
5. Place lemon slices and parsley on top of the salmon.
5. Drizzle roughly half a teaspoon of your olive oil of choice onto the stack.
6. Fold the baking paper up in the center and fold/roll tightly down. Fold up each of the ends and create a tight seal. This will keep in the steam and flavour.
7. Place in the Varoma - depending on the size of the salmon you may need to put some in the bowl as well as the tray.
8. Add 1000g of water to the TM bowl. Add Varoma and steam for 20 minutes / Varoma / Speed 2.
9. Check that the salmon is cooked by carefully opening a bag - CAUTION: Steam will escape the bag, it can cause burns. Handle with care.
10. Serve if cooked, otherwise cook for longer. Use the same Temp and Speed, cook in 1-2 minute increments until cooked.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl