- 12 small whole Squid Tubes or 3–4 large (enough to fit in bottom of Varoma dish)
- 30 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 2 cloves garlic
- Large handful fresh Parsley
- 80 g Sundried Tomatoes
- 200 g grated Breadcrumbs
- 300 g water
- 400 g ripe tomatoes, chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 500 g potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces
- 80 g olive oil
- 300 g water
8Recipe is created for
Remove legs of squid if still attached and set aside.
Place Parmesan into TM bowl and grate for 8seconds on speed 8.
Add 1 clove garlic, half the parsley and sundried tomatoes and chop for 8seconds on speed 6.
Add breadcrumbs and 100g of water and mix for 30 seconds on speed 6.
Stuff mixture into squid tubes and seal with a toothpick. Place in the base of Varoma dish and top with half the chopped tomatoes and drizzle with olive oil. Place potatoes on Varoma tray and set aside.
Place remaining clove of garlic and parsley into TM bowl and chop for 6seconds on speed 6.
Add oil and sauté for 2minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
Then add legs of squid and cook for 2minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed soft.
Add remaining tomatoes and cook for 2minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed soft.
Add 200g water, salt and pepper into TM bowl. Set Varoma dish into position. Cook for 35minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse + speed soft.
Place in a serving dish and cover with sauce.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Tuna Mornay
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Quick Puff Pastry
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Mango lassi
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food