- 12 small whole Squid Tubes or 3–4 large (enough to fit in bottom of Varoma dish)
- 30 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 2 cloves garlic
- Large handful fresh Parsley
- 80 g Sundried Tomatoes
- 200 g grated Breadcrumbs
- 300 g water
- 400 g ripe tomatoes, chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 500 g potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces
- 80 g olive oil
- 300 g water
Recipe is created for
Remove legs of squid if still attached and set aside.
Place Parmesan into TM bowl and grate for 8seconds on speed 8.
Add 1 clove garlic, half the parsley and sundried tomatoes and chop for 8seconds on speed 6.
Add breadcrumbs and 100g of water and mix for 30 seconds on speed 6.
Stuff mixture into squid tubes and seal with a toothpick. Place in the base of Varoma dish and top with half the chopped tomatoes and drizzle with olive oil. Place potatoes on Varoma tray and set aside.
Place remaining clove of garlic and parsley into TM bowl and chop for 6seconds on speed 6.
Add oil and sauté for 2minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
Then add legs of squid and cook for 2minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed soft.
Add remaining tomatoes and cook for 2minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed soft.
Add 200g water, salt and pepper into TM bowl. Set Varoma dish into position. Cook for 35minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse + speed soft.
Place in a serving dish and cover with sauce.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Thai Pumpkin and Kumara Soup
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Simple Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup