- 12 small whole Squid Tubes or 3–4 large (enough to fit in bottom of Varoma dish)
- 30 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 2 cloves garlic
- Large handful fresh Parsley
- 80 g Sundried Tomatoes
- 200 g grated Breadcrumbs
- 300 g water
- 400 g ripe tomatoes, chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 500 g potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces
- 80 g olive oil
- 300 g water
8Recipe is created for
Remove legs of squid if still attached and set aside.
Place Parmesan into TM bowl and grate for 8seconds on speed 8.
Add 1 clove garlic, half the parsley and sundried tomatoes and chop for 8seconds on speed 6.
Add breadcrumbs and 100g of water and mix for 30 seconds on speed 6.
Stuff mixture into squid tubes and seal with a toothpick. Place in the base of Varoma dish and top with half the chopped tomatoes and drizzle with olive oil. Place potatoes on Varoma tray and set aside.
Place remaining clove of garlic and parsley into TM bowl and chop for 6seconds on speed 6.
Add oil and sauté for 2minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
Then add legs of squid and cook for 2minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed soft.
Add remaining tomatoes and cook for 2minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed soft.
Add 200g water, salt and pepper into TM bowl. Set Varoma dish into position. Cook for 35minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse + speed soft.
Place in a serving dish and cover with sauce.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Custard Cross Buns
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)