- 500 grams De-Boned White Fish Fillets
- 3 level tablespoons Red or Green Curry Paste
- 2 level tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 level tablespoons cornflour
- 1 Beaten Egg
- 1/4 Cup of Sliced Shallots
- 1/2 Cup of Thinly Sliced Green Beans
- 2-3 Finely Sliced Double Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 3 level tablespoons white sesame seeds, Optional
- 3 level tablespoons Black Sesame Seeds, Optional
- vegetable or peanut oil, For frying
8Recipe is created for
Add Fish Fillets to TMX Bowl and mince for 20 secs on Speed 5
Add Curry Paste, Fish Sauce, Cornflour and Egg and mince for 10 secs on Speed 5 (or until mixed thoroughly)
Add Green Beans, Shallots and Lime Leaves and place on Reverse for 20 secs on Speed 1 (or until mixed thoroughly)
Remove mixture in small amounts, shape into flat round patties as you go (wet hands avoid mixture sticking to hands)
Press patties into sesame seeds so an even coating is formed.
Fry on medium heat in vegetable or peanut oil
Remove and dry on paper towel
Makes approx. 12 patties
Serve with Sweet Chilli Sauce and a side of Asian Greens or an Asian Salad
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE