- 500 grams De-Boned White Fish Fillets
- 3 level tablespoons Red or Green Curry Paste
- 2 level tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 level tablespoons cornflour
- 1 Beaten Egg
- 1/4 Cup of Sliced Shallots
- 1/2 Cup of Thinly Sliced Green Beans
- 2-3 Finely Sliced Double Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 3 level tablespoons white sesame seeds, Optional
- 3 level tablespoons Black Sesame Seeds, Optional
- vegetable or peanut oil, For frying
Add Fish Fillets to TMX Bowl and mince for 20 secs on Speed 5
Add Curry Paste, Fish Sauce, Cornflour and Egg and mince for 10 secs on Speed 5 (or until mixed thoroughly)
Add Green Beans, Shallots and Lime Leaves and place on Reverse for 20 secs on Speed 1 (or until mixed thoroughly)
Remove mixture in small amounts, shape into flat round patties as you go (wet hands avoid mixture sticking to hands)
Press patties into sesame seeds so an even coating is formed.
Fry on medium heat in vegetable or peanut oil
Remove and dry on paper towel
Makes approx. 12 patties
Serve with Sweet Chilli Sauce and a side of Asian Greens or an Asian Salad
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Tuna Mornay
- Beer Batter
- Pork Bun
- Japanese Gyoza (dumplings)
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Gus' Pasta
- Chilli Cornbread
- Chicken and Corn Soup
- Edmonds Custard
- Portuguese Donuts (Bolas de Berlim)
- Mini Victoria Sponge cake and Mini Tea cake
- All in One Curried Sausages, Mash & Vegies
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Avocado cheese stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in bacon - all in one dinner