- 100 grams Parmesan cheese
- 8 sprigs parsley
- 60 grams Sourdough Bread, roughly torn into pieces
- 315 grams Canned Tuna, in olive oil (drained) 425g can
- 320 grams ricotta cheese
- 5 grams Vegeta stock powder
- 2 heaped tablespoon sesame seeds, (optional)
- extra virgin olive oil, spray
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Cut parmesan cheese into 3cm cubes, weigh and grate on speed 10 for 10 seconds. Set parmesan aside in a medium sized bowl. Do not rinse the bowl
- Place parsley (leaves only) into the bowl with the torn sough dough and chop for 10 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down sides of the bowl and continue to chop for 5 seconds, speed 9 until you have course breadcrumbs mixed with finely chopped parsley. Set aside in a bowl. Do not wash the bowl.
- Add drained tuna, ricotta, 20g of breadcrumb mixture, 40g of parmesan and 5g of Vegeta stock powder. Mix together for 10 seconds on speed 5.
- Combine the remaining breadcrumb mixture into the medium sized bowl with the grated parmesan. At this point, you can also add the sesame seeds if you desire.
- Using a dessert spoon, scoop out mixture from the bowl to make walnut sized balls. Roll/coat them in the breadcrumb mixture and set aside on a baking tray lined with a Thermomat or baking paper. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius and place tuna and ricotta balls into the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Spray tuna and ricotta balls with some extra virgin olive oil and place into preheated oven until golden brown. Can be served warm or at room temperature
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Zucchini Fritters
- Pete's scotch eggs
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby
- Slow Cooked Silverside/Corned Beef
- Yummo meatballs & sauce - oven cooked
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Simple Beef Stroganoff
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Rima's Lahmee b ajeen tablee