- 100 grams cheese
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese
- 80 grams onion, (1/2 Onion)
- 3 clove garlic
- 40 grams Butter
- 20 grams plain flour
- 400 grams Milk
- 100 grams Frozen Corn
- 100 grams frozen peas
- 475 grams Can of Tuna (in brine)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place 80 Grams Tasty Cheese & 50 Grams Pameasan cheese into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9. Set aside
- Add 80 grams onion, 3 cloves garlic to mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
- Add 40 grams Butter
- Saute 6mins/Varoma/Speed 1.
- Add 20 grams flour and 375 grams milk and mix 4 sec/speed 5.
- Cook 6 mins/80 degrees/speed 4.
- Add peas & corn.
- Cook for 6 mins/80 degrees/ /speed 1.
- Add Tuna and reserved cheese and stir through 5 sec/ /Speed 4
- Cook for 2 mins/80 degrees//Speed 1
- Serve immediately
This dish is also nice baked topped with cheese and added cooked pasta.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish