- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, quartered
- 50 g olive oil
- 800 g Can of chopped tomatoes, (fresh tomatoes can be used aswell)
- 1 Chicken massell stock cube
- 1 dessertspoon of sugar
- 425 g Can of Sirena Tuna
- 1 bunch basil leaf, leaves only
Recipe is created for
Place garlic and onions into TM bowl chop 5sec Sp 5
Add oil and sauté 5 min 100 degrees sp1.5
Add tomatoes, stock cube and sugar and cook 10 min 100 degrees Sp 1.5
Place steaming basket on top of lid to stop splattering
Add drained tuna and basil leaves mix 5 sec rev sp1 or until combined.
Serve over bow tie pasta
Tuna with Basil
This meal is one of the family favourite’s and is as delicious served cold as it is hot
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish