- 6 eggs
- 250 gram packet microwave brown basmati rice
- 120 grams Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 3 Zucchinis, roughly chopped
- 110 grams frozen peas
- 2 spring onion, roughly chopped
- 185 grams tuna, canned
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a 20 x 30 cm slice pan with baking paper, leaving 3cm overhang on both long sides.
Add cheese and spring onions to Thermomix bowl and chop 5 seconds/speed 6. Set aside.
Add zucchinis to Thermomix bowl and chop 4 seconds/speed 5. Set aside with the cheese.
Add eggs to Thermomix bowl and beat 20 seconds/speed 4.
Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl, including reserved cheese mix and zucchini. Combine 30 seconds/speed 3
Pour into prepared pan and bake 30 minutes or until set and golden.
Accessories you need
You can cook your own rice in the thermomix prior to starting the dish if you prefer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Lemon and Pecan Syrup Loaf
- Apple Kuchen Slice
- Apple Cinnamon Custard Muffins
- Miso Chicken Ramen
- King Neptune Pie
- Pistachio and Rose Semolina Cake
- Cinnamon Spice Biscuits
- Tuna and Champignon Toasts
- Jamie Oliver's Vegan Dim Sum Buns (steamed mushroom buns)
- Challah Bread
- Tomato Tart
- Orange and cocoa balls