THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4 pieces Salmon Fillet (I used Skin Off)
- 4 portions green beans, I used frozen Beans
- 8 pieces Brocolli
- 2 Carrots, Peeld thinly using a vegetable peeler
- 1 Zucchini (around 400g), Quartered
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves
- 25 grams lemon juice
- 40 grams olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Large Red Chilli (Frozen if possible), -Optional
1. Fill TM bowl to 1L mark.
2. Place Beans, Brocolli and Carrot into bottom tray of Varoma.
3. Place Salmon slices on top tray of Varoma.
4. Put Varoma on top of TM bowl.
5. Cook 20 mins/Varoma/Spd 4.
6. Place all salad ingredients (except for chilli) into TM bowl and blend 3 sec/spd 4. Scrape bowl, blend 3 sec/spd 4.
7. Serve salad on top of salmon. Grate chilli on top of zucchini.
Salmon & Vegetables
The zucchini salad is so fresh and delicious that no other dressing is needed.
You can easily make this recipe for 2 people.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Hearty Ginger Slice
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings