THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4 pieces Salmon Fillet (I used Skin Off)
- 4 portions green beans, I used frozen Beans
- 8 pieces Brocolli
- 2 Carrots, Peeld thinly using a vegetable peeler
- 1 Zucchini (around 400g), Quartered
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves
- 25 grams lemon juice
- 40 grams olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Large Red Chilli (Frozen if possible), -Optional
1. Fill TM bowl to 1L mark.
2. Place Beans, Brocolli and Carrot into bottom tray of Varoma.
3. Place Salmon slices on top tray of Varoma.
4. Put Varoma on top of TM bowl.
5. Cook 20 mins/Varoma/Spd 4.
6. Place all salad ingredients (except for chilli) into TM bowl and blend 3 sec/spd 4. Scrape bowl, blend 3 sec/spd 4.
7. Serve salad on top of salmon. Grate chilli on top of zucchini.
Salmon & Vegetables
The zucchini salad is so fresh and delicious that no other dressing is needed.
You can easily make this recipe for 2 people.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish