- 300 grams beef, cubed
- 500 grams Pork, cubed
- 100 grams cup fresh breadcrumbs, mill in TM first
- 1 onion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small handful of parsley
- 2 teaspoons curry powder, use dark indian powder if using keens only 1 teaspoon
- 50 grams Milk, as needed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6-7 Prosciuto strips
- 250 grams water
- 80 grams brown sugar
- 120 grams tomato sauce, homemade if you have it
- 60 grams Worcestershire sauce
- 40 grams vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground coffee
- 40 grams lemon juice
- 40 grams Butter
- 3-4 large red potatoes, unskinned and cubed
- assorted vegies, to fit around meatloaf
8Recipe is created for
Add half of the cubed meat and Mince on reverse speed 6 for 6 seconds. Set aside
Do the same with the other half and set aside.
Add garlic, parsley and onion to the TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down add curry powder, lightly beaten egg, salt and pepper Breadcrumbs and milk.
Return half the mince and combine on reverse speed 4 until combined then add remaining mince and repeat.
Lay Prosciuto strips overlapping each other on large rectangle of Foil.
Spread the mince mixture over the Prosciuto and roll using the foil to help.
Once in a tight roll, place Meatloaf in foil into varoma dish and arrange vegetables around in the spaces beside the meatloaf.
Place cubed Potato to basket.
Place all SAUCE ingredients into bowl and add basket to bowl.
Cook on Varoma Temp, speed 2 or 3 for 20- 25 minutes, until potatoes and vegies are cooked.
Remove Potatoes and set in Thermoserver. If you are lucky enough to have 2 Thermoservers add the Vegetables to this one and place both on top of Varoma whilst finishing cooking the Meatloaf, this will keep them warm.
Open the foil package but make sure it forms a well around the meatloaf and pour a little of the BBQ sauce over the meatloaf to baste it. Continue cooking meat loaf for another 10 minutes on Varoma temp, speed 4.
Remove meat loaf to serving dish and pour remaining sauce into a jug for serving.
If you wish to have Mashed Potato...Give TM bowl a quick rince and add potatoes to TM bowl. Insert butterfly and add 30 gms of butter and a little milk and salt and pepper. Whip on speed 4 for 30 seconds.
Slice Meatloaf and serve with Mashed potato and veggies and pour extra BBQ sauce over top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Cherry, Sherbet Bellini
- Date and Ginger Slice
- East Meets West (Midwest Chilli with Naan Bread)
- Bangers and Mash with Mushroom sauce
- SWEET POTATO CHOCOLATE BROWNIES..GF
- Basil, Kale Pesto, Bacon and Mushroom Pizza Plait
- Coconut and Passionfruit Self Saucing Steamed Pudding
- Pain D'epi (Wheat Stalk Bread)
- Homemade Raspberry Cordial
- UP 'N' GONE (Additive and Preservative Free)
- Plum Streusel Kuchen (Plum Cake with Crumble Topping)
- Avocado, Pecan and Date Breakfast Spread
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer