- 250 g Coconut Milk or Cream
- 1 tablespoon stock paste
- 1 red chilli
- 1 Thump of Ginger
- 1000 g Chicken Thigh cut up
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place mango, coconut cream, stock, and curry powder into TM Bowl and blend speed 6 for 15 seconds
2. Set aside
Place onion, garlic, ginger and chili into bowl and chop on speed 7 for 7 seconds
4. Add in olive oil and sauté without mc at 100 degrees speed one for 3 min 30 seconds
5. Add In chicken and coconut mixture and cook with mc on for 30 mins, reverse speed 1.
Use remaining coconut to cook your rice!
Authentic Mango Chicken
Accessories you need
You can steam Veggies in the varoma at the same time!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce
- Steamed chicken quinoa vegetable soup
- Butter Chicken with steamed vegetables
- Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken (keto friendly)
- Kristy’s chicken parmy sauce