- 250 g Coconut Milk or Cream
- 1 tablespoon stock paste
- 1 red chilli
- 1 Thump of Ginger
- 1000 g Chicken Thigh cut up
Recipe is created for
1. Place mango, coconut cream, stock, and curry powder into TM Bowl and blend speed 6 for 15 seconds
2. Set aside
Place onion, garlic, ginger and chili into bowl and chop on speed 7 for 7 seconds
4. Add in olive oil and sauté without mc at 100 degrees speed one for 3 min 30 seconds
5. Add In chicken and coconut mixture and cook with mc on for 30 mins, reverse speed 1.
Use remaining coconut to cook your rice!
Authentic Mango Chicken
Accessories you need
You can steam Veggies in the varoma at the same time!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Honey Chicken
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce