- 260 g Gluten free plain flour
- 560 g Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 200 g shredded roast chicken
- 180 g mixed vegetables (puree works well)
- 150 g leek & potato soup
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mix the flour, milk and eggs for 25 sec on speed 6.
Fill a small fry pan (or crepe pan) with as little mixture as required to cover the pan. Flip crepes once it starts to bubble. Both sides should be at least slightly browned.
* Note: this will actually make around 10 crepes but the filling instructions are for 6 crepes only (the extras make a tasty dessert with something sweet added).
Spread vegetable puree on about 1/4 (lengthways) of each crepe. Top with the shredded chicken.
Add the mustard to the soup to create a sauce. Top each of the fillings with the sauce.
Roll the crepe up from the side with the filling. Place on a baking tray and cook for 15-20 mins on 200 degrees.
You can substitute the sauce for any other type but add something to prevent it being too dry.
Although the crepes take a while to cook, everything in this recipe can be prepared ahead of time so all you need to do at meal time is to put into the oven.
I keep leek & potato soup and steamed pureed vegetables in my freezer so they're ready to go when I need them (the nicest mix always includes celery and capsicum).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Delight
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vanilla bean ice cream