- 700 g Chuck Steak, Cubed
- 2 carrots, Roughly Chopped
- 2 onions, Quartered
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 70 g frozen green peas
- 70 g frozen corn kernels
- 1 level tablespoon Vegetable stock paste, Or to taste
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp dried italian herbs, Or herbs of choice
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 can tomato
- 35-50 g plain flour
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- to taste salt
- to taste ground pepper
1h 40minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
* Add carrots, onions & garlic to chop 4 sec/ speed 6, MC on. Scrape down sides.
* Add Oil & tomato paste & sauté 4 mins/ varoma/ speed 1 MC on.
* Add stock paste, can tomatoes, herbs, brown sugar, flour & steak. Stir with spatula to combine. Cook for 80 mins/ 90 degrees/ speed 1 MC on.
* Add peas & corn or veggies of choice & cook further 10 mins/ 90 degrees/ speed 1 MC on.
* Salt & Pepper to taste.
SERVE with potato mash & steamed vegetables.
If you prefer a chunkier carrot leave it out of 1st step, dice/chop carrot & add in step 3.
Use beef stock paste instead of vegetable paste or stock paste/powder of choice.
This recipe allows for different flavours to be added, eg - chilli, curry powder or spices of choice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Gingerbread house (gluten-free)