- 700 g Chuck Steak, Cubed
- 2 carrots, Roughly Chopped
- 2 onions, Quartered
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 70 g frozen green peas
- 70 g frozen corn kernels
- 1 level tablespoon Vegetable stock paste, Or to taste
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp dried italian herbs, Or herbs of choice
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 can tomato
- 35-50 g plain flour
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- to taste salt
- to taste ground pepper
1h 40minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- * Add carrots, onions & garlic to "Closed lid" chop 4 sec/ speed 6, MC on. Scrape down sides.
* Add Oil & tomato paste & sauté 4 mins/ varoma/ "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1 MC on.
* Add stock paste, can tomatoes, herbs, brown sugar, flour & steak. Stir with spatula to combine. Cook for 80 mins/ 90 degrees/ "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1 MC on.
* Add peas & corn or veggies of choice & cook further 10 mins/ 90 degrees/ "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1 MC on.
* Salt & Pepper to taste.
SERVE with potato mash & steamed vegetables.
Accessories you need
If you prefer a chunkier carrot leave it out of 1st step, dice/chop carrot & add in step 3.
Use beef stock paste instead of vegetable paste or stock paste/powder of choice.
This recipe allows for different flavours to be added, eg - chilli, curry powder or spices of choice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Popcorn Chicken
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)