- 400 grams mince beef
- 1 egg
- 1 heaped teaspoon cornflour
- bunch coriander
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 fresh red chilli
- 1 shallot
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 level teaspoon chilli flakes
- 2 Fresh red chillies
- 1 level tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 centimetre ginger
- 400 grams canned chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 level tablespoon soy sauce
- 250 grams coconut milk
- 200 grams water
Add 1 garlic clove, coriander, 1/2 chilli into , lock lid and press TURBO for 1-2 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add egg, cornflour and mince into . Mix on / Speed 3 / 10 seconds.
Roll tablespoon size of mince mixture into balls. Placing them on to a tray or plate to go into fridge while doing the sauce.
Wash out .
Add shallot, 2 garlic cloves, ginger, chilli flakes, 2 chillies. Chop on Speed 7 / 5 seconds.
Scraoe down sides of bowl and add oil, cook at Varoma / Speed 2 / 4 minutes
Add coconut milk, canned tomatoes, 200mls water and soy sause to . Take out meatballs from fridge and arrange them into the steaming basket. Put steaming basket into . Cook at Varoma / speed 3 / 18 minutes.
Serve with cooked rice and coriander on top.
Adjust chillies according to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages