- 200 g pork loin steaks, (3cm Cubes, Frozen)
- 200 g Beef rump steak, (3cm Cubes, Frozen)
- 1 egg
- 100 g bread, (crumbs)
- 1 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Cut Pork and Beef Steaks into 3cm cubes and freeze
- Place Bread into Bowl then place the measuring cup into the mixing bowl lid and crumb on Speed 8/10 seconds until you have a finely ground crumb. Place aside in a bowl.
- Add Garlic, Cumin, Coriander seeds, Oregano salt and pepper to taste. Place the measuring cup into the mixing bowl lid then mill on Speed 9/10 seconds or until finely ground, set aside.
- Place frozen pork and beef cubes into mixing bowl. Place the measuring cup onto the mixing bowl lid and mince Speed 6/10 seconds. Repeat if you prefeer i finer grind, this will be a chunkier burger patty.
- Add reserved Bread crumbs, reserved spice mix, worcestershire sauce and egg to the minced meat. Place the measuring cup into the mixing bowl lid then Combine on Speed 5/ (reverse)/ 10 seconds.
- Shape into Patties and cook in a frying pan over medium heat.
Pre-freeze your meat and allow to thaw slightly for best mincing results.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.