- 500 grams Rump Steak
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- green beans, cut into strips
- 700 grams water
8Recipe is created for
1. Trim fat from steak. Cut into 2cm thick strips.
2. Place steak into a bowl with soy sauce, sugar, bicard soda and olive oil. Marinate for a few minutes.
3. Place 700g of water into TM bowl.
4. Place 1 cup of basmati rice into basket and put into TM bowl.
5. Place prepared veggies in varoma base.
6. Place some baking paper on the varoma tray (do not cover the steam wholes). Place steak on the paper.
7. Cook at Varoma temp, 20minutes, speed 2.
8. Check if steak is cooked, if not cooked, cook for another 3-5minutes or lnger if required.
9. Serve the steak with rice and veggies.
-Swap any vegetables for whatever you like. Sometimes i add corn instead of green beans.
-You can use any different type of rice, or mashed potato or pasta instead of basmati rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Muesli Bars