- 1 brown onion, peeled, halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 120 gram button mushrooms
- 1 sprig rosemary, leaves only
- 2 sprig Thyme, leaves only
- 40 gram Butter
- 40 gram olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste, EDC or BCB
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon Corn Flour
- 60 gram tomato paste
- 120 gram sour cream
- 200 gram water
- 500 gram beef tenderloin, cut into strips
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie