- 3 sprigs parsley, Leaves only
- 1 onion, Quartered
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 level tbsp olive oil
- 2 or 3 stalks Celery
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 150 g fresh mushrooms, Sliced
- 500 g Beef, Chopped 2cm cubed
- 2 heaped teaspoons Vegetable stock paste
- 2 level tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 1 level teaspoons xanthan gum
- 2 sheets Puff pastry
- 1. Place Parsley into bowl and chop 3seconds, speed 7. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
2. Place Garlic and onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 seconds, speed 7.
3. Add olive oil and saute 3mins, 120degrees, speed 1.
4. Add carrot, celery, zucchini (or any vegetable you like) and chop 3 seconds, speed 5.
5. Add mushrooms, beef, stock, soy sauce, xanthan gum, and reserved parsley and cook for 14mins, 100degrees, reverse speed 1.
6. Allow to cool before assembling pies for best results
7. Line desired pie dishes with pastry of your choice (store bought puff, gf puff) and fill with pie filling and top with remaining pastry.
8. Cut a slit in the middle or shape
9. Bake in the oven for 20mins, 170degrees or until golden brown and puffy.
10. Top with mushy peas! 💕
Accessories you need
Add Curry powder in step 5 if you like a curry pie!
Use any pastry you like.
I used the gluten free pastry on cookidoo or the chicken and leek pies with tapoica flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Nana's Chicken and Spaghetti
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken