8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
STEP 1 Mix seasoning, salt and pepper with ½ the flour and Dust steak lightly with the seasoned flour.
STEP 2 add garlic, parsley and quartered onion to bowl, 10 sec, speed 5.
STEP 3 Add oil, stock cubes, steak and half mushrooms to bowl sauté 15 min, temp 120, speed slow stir. Scrape down the sides.
STEP 4 Add stock/water, Vegemite, tomato paste and Worcester sauce and cook for 20 min, temp 100, speed slow stir.
STEP 5 Use spatula to mix well and scrape sides. Make sure the meat isn't caught on the blades.
STEP 6 Add remainder of flour, any vegetables, sliced onion and remaining mushrooms, cook 30 min, temp 100, speed reverse slow stir.
If you like thicker sauce then remove MC for last 10 mins of cooking.
Serve with mashed potato and fresh bread rolls.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Frikkadel (Meatballs)
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Easy Beef Burgers
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Custard Cross Buns
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins