1h 15minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
STEP 1 Mix seasoning, salt and pepper with ½ the flour and Dust steak lightly with the seasoned flour.
STEP 2 add garlic, parsley and quartered onion to bowl, 10 sec, speed 5.
STEP 3 Add oil, stock cubes, steak and half mushrooms to bowl sauté 15 min, temp 120, speed slow stir. Scrape down the sides.
STEP 4 Add stock/water, Vegemite, tomato paste and Worcester sauce and cook for 20 min, temp 100, speed slow stir.
STEP 5 Use spatula to mix well and scrape sides. Make sure the meat isn't caught on the blades.
STEP 6 Add remainder of flour, any vegetables, sliced onion and remaining mushrooms, cook 30 min, temp 100, speed reverse slow stir.
If you like thicker sauce then remove MC for last 10 mins of cooking.
Serve with mashed potato and fresh bread rolls.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)