- 500g turkey mince
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp cloves ground
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg ground
- 1/8 tsp allspice ground
Add all spices into Thermomix and blend Speed 9/5 secs
Add turkey mince and mix on Speed 5 / 5 secs
Mix again for 20 secs on Interval Setting
Shape into patties, then fry turkey sausage patty on medium heat for 8-10 mins or until no longer pink. Do Not over cook
This is a great easy breakfast that is Gluten Free, Egg Free and Dairy Free
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Zucchini Lasagne
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Bolognese Pasta sauce
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Cheesy Garlic Potato Gratin
- German savoury Meat loaf
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)