THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 cauliflower
- 80 g coconut oil
- 1 onion, large-cut in half
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp ground cardamon
- 1 tsp ground corriander
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1-2 pinch cayenne pepper, (optional)
- 1 tsp ground tumeric
- 3 tbsp tomoato paste
- 1 tsp seasalt
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1 can coconut cream, 400ml
- 1000 g Chicken thigh fillets, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 bunch corriander, leaves only
- 1 tbsp Tapioca
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop the cauliflower into pieces-stalks removed. Add half of the cauliflower to mixing bowl 5 sec/sp 5. Place into varoma dish and repeat with remaining cauliflower. Set aside
Add onion and garlic to the mixing bowl. Chop 3 sec/sp 7. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add 30g coconut oil saute 3 min/120 deg/sp 2.
Add spices 1 min/80 deg/sp 1. Scrape down side of bowl.
Add tomato paste, salt, lemon juice coconut cream and remaining coconut oil 2 min/120deg/sp2.
Add chicken to mixing bowl. Place varoma into position 15 min/varoma/sp1. Meanwhile add 1 tblsp of tapioca into 2tblsp of water and combine. Set aside
Rmove caulifloer rice from varoma and place into theremoserver.. Add tapioca to butter chicken 5 min/120 deg/sp1
Check chicken is cooked through. Serve and garnish with corriander
This is slightly different to "Pete Evans" Butter chicken... I have increased the chicken from 700g to 1kg. and i have used less coconut oil. 80g rather than 120g.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- American Banana Bread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Nigella's Rosemary rememberance cake
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Indian rice pudding
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free