- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 1/2 a brown onion, halved
- 2-3 sprigs Italian parsley
- 125 grams tamari sauce
- 50 grams grapseed oil
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 8 pieces skinless chicken thigh fillets
- 20 grams caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 500 grams Milk
- 500 grams water
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 300 grams fine polenta/cornmeal
- 30 grams unsalted butter
- 50 grams truffle oil or good extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 large avocado
- 3-4 drops Tabasco
- juice of a lime
- baby spinach, for garnishing
Chop Garlic, Parley, Onion & Thyme for 3 seconds/Speed 6, scrape down sides.
Add Tamari, Oil, Sugar & Spices and combine for 7 seconds/Speed 3.
Add Chicken pieces and mix on "Counter-clockwise operation" for 10 seconds/Speed 1, to coat chicken.
When ready to cook, place chicken pieces on a med/hot grill and cook for 12-15 minutes, turning occassionally and basting with marinade every few minutes.
Once cooked, remove from heat and cover with foil to rest.
Bring Milk & Water to a boil for 8 minutes/Varoma/Speed2.
Add Stock, Salt & Polenta and cook for 10 minutes/90C/Speed 2.
Add Butter and cook for a further 30 seonds/90C/Speed 2.
Before plating, season to taste with Salt & Pepper and add Truffle Oil and mix for 5 seconds/Speed 3.
Place garlic in clean TM Bowl and crush for 2 seconds/Speed 6. Scrape down sides.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 6 seconds/Speed 4.
Putting Everything Together
Accessories you need
Don't be alarmed at the stages, it's all very easy when broken down.
Marinade the Chicken first.
Cook the Polenta in TM whilst the Chicken is cooking on the grill.
Guacamole can be made at any time, I usually do it right after the I marinade the Chicken, cover the Guacamole and put it in the fridge until time to serve the meal.
I also serve this with my Tomato & Thyme Relish, which is in the recipe community.
This can easily be made to feed a crowd, I've quadrupled the marinade recipe and just poured it over about 4kgs of Chicken Thighs for a BBQ.
Omit the Polenta, and just serve on salad leaves for a lovely summery meal.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Nana's Chicken and Spaghetti
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Steamed Fish Curry (Hor Mok)
- Thai Curry Paste 101 (Kaeng Kua)
- Chilli & Kaffir Fish and Prawns with Coconut Lime Rice
- Three Cheese Blinis with Herbed Creme
- Deconstructed White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Eat Your Heart Out Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Banana & Coconut Pancakes with Coconut Cream Syrup
- Tomato & Thyme Relish