- 80 grams brown onion, Quartered
- 200 grams red capsicum, Deseeded, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 250 g chorizo sausage, Thinly Sliced
- 3 teaspoons cajun seasoning, See Tip
- 250 grams risoni
- 1 can Tinned tomatoes, (400g tin)
- 1/2 litre chicken stock, See Tip
- 100 grams frozen peas
- 3 sticks spring onions, Sliced Thinly
Recipe is created for
- Add onion and capsicum into bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5. scrape sides with spatula. Add oil and chorizo and use high heat to cook chorizo, brown onion and capsicum (search browned meat cubes or sauteed vegetables in cookidoo). Once browned and softened add cajun seasoning and risoni 1 min/80 degrees/speed 2.
- Add butterfly whisk into bowl. Add tomatoes, 1/4 cup of water and stock and boil 5 mins/Varoma/speed "Gentle stir setting" . Reduce heat 12 mins/80 degrees/speed "Gentle stir setting" reversed "Counter-clockwise operation" . Add peas in with last 2 minutes of cooking. Season
- Serve topped with the spring onion.
Accessories you need
You can make your own cajun seasoning, I have a cajun seasoning recipe you may like to use if you dont have store bought.
Chicken stock paste can be made using the cookidoo recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GlazBro Silverside
- Chicken Parma balls
- Mexican Monday
- Carbonara Chicken FIlo Parcels
- Ray's Chicken Coconut Curry
- Moroccan Lamb pizza topping
- Sausages in Onion Gravy
- Tori's honey mustard chicken and veg
- ThermoGourmand Sweet and Savoury Curried Sausages
- Korean Beef Taco
- Lamb, Red Wine and Rosemary
- Honey Mustard Chicken, Variation of two growing boys recipe
- Tuna and rocket risoni salad
- Smoked hock-bone soup
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Creamy Salmon Risoni
- Creamy Risoni Bake
- Roast Pumpkin and Leek Risoni Soup
- Green Veg Soup (aka Grinch Soup)
- Chicken, Corn and Risoni Soup