- 1 cauliflower head, Broken into small florets
- 4 Bacon slices, Sliced thinly
- 4 eggs
- 1 chicken breast, Sliced (optional)
- 1 onion, Peeled and halved
- 2 garlic cloves, Peeled
- 100 grams Mushrooms sliced
- 2.5 centimetre ginger, Peeled
- 100 grams snow peas, Sliced
- 100 grams brussel sprouts, Sliced
- 2 tablespoons Tamari/soy sauce
- 1 bean sprouts, (small tin or handful)
- 2 Spring onions sliced
- 2 tablespoons Coriander leaves only, chopped optional
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves, Chopped
- Salt and pepper
- fish sauce, optional to serve
8Recipe is created for
1)Place sliced chicken in Varoma dish
2) Wet a peice of baking paper and line the Varoma Tray
3) Place eggs in bowl and whisk 10 sec / speed 4
4) Pour onto wet baking Paper
5) Pour 500 g water into Bowl and place Varoma into place. Cook for 12 minutes / Varoma Temp / Sp 2
Whist the chicken and egg are cooking prepare other ingredients (cauliflower, onion, garlic, mushrooms, ginger, snow peas, brussel sprouts, bacon and herbs)
Once Chicken and egg are cooked Place Varoma aside, empty/dry bowl and continue.
Next Prepare Cauliflower Rice
1) Place washed cauliflower florets in bowl and chop on reverse / speed 4-5 / for 3-4 seconds.
2) Cook for 5 mins / / 100 degress. (less time if like crunchy) SET ASIDE and clean/dry bowl.
3) Place Ginger into bowl and chop 3 sec / sp 6 SET ASIDE with mushrooms
4) Place Onion, garlic in bowl and chop 5 sec / sp 6
5) Add Bacon and Saute for 5 min / 100 degress / sp 1
6) Add Mushrooms and ginger and cook 2 min / 100 degrees / / sp 1
7) Add vegetables ( snow peas and brussell sprouts) 1 min / 100 degress / / sp 1
Add Cauliflower Rice 2 min / 100 degrees / / speed 1
9) Add Tamari/soy sauce, bean sprouts, and shallots, herbs, salt and pepper and cook/combine 2 minutes / 100degrees / / sp 1
10) Place on serving dish or Thermoserver and top with sliced egg (with spatula) and chicken with a splash of fish sauce.
Cauliflower Fried Rice
Converted Recipe from Pete Evans Healthy Every Day cookbook - slight variation on ingredients
* Paleo friendly
* Can be Vegetarian without egg and chicken and bacon
* Substitute Vegetables
* Substitute chicken with prawns or leave out
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce