- 3 cloves garlic
- 20 g oil of choice
- 600 g water
- 2 tablespoon Vege stock paste
- 500 g cauliflower, (approx)
- 600 g chicken tenderloins, or breast fillets cut in pieces
- 1-2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 500 g sweet potato, cut in 2-3cm cubes
- 500 g potato, cut in 2-3cm cubes
- 400 g mixed vegetables, of choice
- 30 g tomato paste
- extra seasoning as required
Recipe is created for
Add garlic to bowl, 3 secs spd 7 MC on. Scrape down.
Add 20g oil and saute 3 mins Varoma spd 1 MC off.
Add water and stock paste to bowl.
Add cauliflower to basket, cutting into pieces to make sure it all fits.
Place chicken on varoma tray, and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
Place potato and sweet potato into varoma, and place in position.
Cook 10 mins varoma spd 1.
Add varoma tray with chicken. Cook 10 mins varoma spd 1.
Add mixed veges to varoma. If lid does not go neatly onto varoma, hold lid on both ends, and shake gently to help the lower the veges enough so it does. Continue cooking 15 mins varoma spd 1.
Ensure chicken is cooked through, then place chicken and mixed veges into a thermoserver to keep warm.
Add cauliflower to bowl, and blend 1 min spd 9 MC on.
Serve soup, and pour all but approx 250g of soup from the bowl. Add 100g potato and tomato paste, and blend 20 secs spd 5. Repeat if it is not smooth. Pour over the chicken in the thermoserver, leaving a few tablespoons in the bowl.
Add remaining potato and sweet potato to the bowl, and blend 30 secs spd 5.
Serve immediately, or add to the thermoserver to keep warm until ready to eat.
inspired by the Chicken Veloute meal
To reduce the number of servings, use 250g each of potato and sweet potato instead of 500g, and omit the first 10 minutes cooking time. Adjust the amount of chicken as required.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banoffee Porridge
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Genovese pasta
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)