- 200 grams tasty cheese cut into chunks
- 500 grams chicken breast cut into chunks
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 medium carrots cut into chunks
- 150 grams button mushrooms
- 2 celery stalks chopped into chunks
- 1 medium green capsicum cut into chunks
- small bunch basil
- 800 grams Tinned tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 300 grams dried farfalle pasta
Grate cheese 8 seconds on speed 8. Set aside
Mince chicken in two batches by placing in closed lid position and turbo 3-4 times. Set aside
Place carrot, mushrooms, capsicum, celery, onion, garlic and basil in TM bowl and chop for 5 – 10 seconds on speed 6 using the spatula to help stir
Add oil and reserved chicken and cook for 10 minutes, Varoma temperature, reverse, speed soft (stop half way through and give a stir)
Add the tinned tomatoes, tomato paste and vegetable stock concentrate and cook for 15 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse, speed soft
Place half the pasta in to a 12 cup capacity ceramic baking dish. Top with half the mince mixture, then half the cheese. Repeat with the remaining pasta, mince mixture and cheese.
Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until the top is golden and the pasta tender (cover top loosely with foil if over browning during cooking)
Stand for 5 minutes and then serve
Chicken and Vegetable Pasta Bake
There is no need to use cooked pasta for this recipe. Like lasagna, the pasta absorbs the liquid during baking
Serve with salad or steamed vegetables
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Parsnip, Carrot and Chickpea Stew
- Parsnip, Carrot and Zucchini Frittata
- Parsnip, Bacon and Thyme Soup
- Orange and Raspberry Puddings
- Curried Parsnip Soup
- Silverbeet, Leek and Gruyere Tart
- Silverbeet and Lamb Rogan Josh
- Banana and Pecan Cake
- Thai Chicken and Quinoa Patties
- Salmon Fish Cakes
- Pork Hongroise
- Piquant Pork