- 500 g skinless chicken breast fillet
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 250 g water
- 400 g diced, panfried bacon
- 170 g Butter
- 500 g thickened cream
- 120 g cream cheese
- 250 g Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Minced garlic
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried italian herbs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 8 sheets fresh lasagne, fresh
- 500 g grated Mozzarella cheese
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180 deg.
- Prepare and grease an ovenproof dish.
- Stir vegetable stock paste and water together to make liquid stock.
- Add to frypan over medium heat and wait until lightly boiling.
- Add chicken breasts, cook for 10 min each side.
- Add cooked chicken breasts to bowl, shred 3 sec / / spe 4.
1. Place all ingredients in bowl and cook for 5 min / 70 deg / spe 4.
- Cook 3 min / 70 deg / spe 4 (MC off).
- Take 1/8th of the shredded chicken and bacon and spread evenly over each noodle and top with shredded cheese.
- Carefully roll up each lasagne noodle and place seam side down in prepared and greased ovenproof dish.
- Once all rollups are in the dish, pour over Alfredo sauce and top with any remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 min until heated through and cheese is bubbly.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Frikkadel (Meatballs)
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Easy Beef Burgers
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Gluten Free Bread
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns