- 1 onion, cut in half
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste
- 200 g water
- 200 g dry white wine
- 1 dried bay leave
- 40 g Butter, in 2 lots of 20 g
- 30 g flour
- 15 g sherry
- 200 g cream
- pinches dried thyme
- 250 g Mushroom, sliced
- 800 g chicken breasts, cut into 3 cm peices
- Salt and pepper
- angle hair pasta
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
place onion in jug 3sec/speed 8
scrap down sides
butterfly in add stock, water, wine bay leaf pinch of thyme chicken and pepper
Drain chicken and reserve stock (take out bay leaf)
place chicken in thermoserver.
put 20g butter and flour in jug
add reserved stock
5min/100/soft stir for it to thicken
pour in with chicken in thermoserver.
add 20g butter and sliced mushroom to jug
add chicken and sauce back into jug.
season to taste with salt and pepper
(fill thermoserver with boiling water and put angle hair paster in the thermoserver)
2min/100/reverse/stir (your chicken)
add cream and sherry
dran pasta place back in thermoserver add chicken and sauce on top mix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- Shepherds pie
- Bel’s Satay Chicken
- Mums white sauce based curried sausages
- Spaghetti Polpette
- Chicken Spesh
- Sausage and Yorkshire Bake
- Red Cottage Pie
- Spice Craft Butter Chicken
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread