- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 10 grams ginger, Peeled
- 10 grams turmeric, Peeled
- 60 grams fresh coriander
- 60 grams olive oil
- 500 grams chicken breast, Diced
- 1 lemon, Juiced
- 45 grams tamari
- 5 grams cumin
- 3 pinches pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1/2 red chili, Seeds Removed
- 1 inch knob Ginger, Peeled
- 1 inch knob Turmeric, Peeled
- 1 brown onion, Peeled and halved
- 15 grams coconut oil
- 15 grams fish sauce
- 15 grams tamari
- 5 grams sesame oil
- 15 grams tahini
- 120 grams coconut milk
- 2 Limes, Zested and juiced
- 1/2 bunch coriander, Roughly chopped
1. Place Garlic, Ginger and Turmeric into the mixing bowl and press briefly 3 times/1 sec//Turbo.
2. Add Coriander and chop 1 sec//Turbo.
3. Add all remaining ingredients, except chicken and pour into a bowl with the chicken. Leave the chicken to marinate whilst making the Tahini Satay Sauce.
4. Thread chicken onto skewers. Cook the skewers on high heat approximately 5 minutes each side.
6. Serve with Tahini Satay Sauce.
1. Place Garlic, Chili, Ginger and Tumeric into the mixing bowl and press briefly 3 times/1 sec//Turbo, or until a rough but evenly chopped consistency is achieved.
2. Remove the chopped ingredients and place into a small bowl.
3. Place the onion into the mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
4. Add the coconut oil and saute 5 min/Varoma/speed 1.
5. Add the chopped garlic, chili, ginger and turmeric and saute 3 min/Varoma/speed 1.
6. Add fish sauce, tamari, sesame oil, tahini and coconut milk and cook 6 min/Varoma/speed 1.
7. Add the lime zest, lime juice and chopped coriander. Stir to incorporate and set aside the sauce to serve with the Chicken Kebabs.
Tahini Satay Sauce
This receipe is served well with coconut rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Jaffa Truffles
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge
- Raw Tahini Dressing