- 2 small red chillies de seeded
- 2 stalks lemon grass white part only rough chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 1 small onion
- 1 3cm piece of galangal
- 2 tsp shripm paste
- 1 tbs peanut oil
- 1/2 cup of cashews
- 3 400ml cans coconut cream
- 2 chicken breasts thin sliced
- optional tofu
- bean sprouts to dress
- 100gm snow peas this sliced
This was (all thrown in the TMX bowl) 2 stalks lemon grass whites only, cashews, 2 garlic cloves, 1 onion, 3cm piece of galangal, 2tsp shrimp paste, 2 de seeded red chillies, 1tsp turmeric. Dash of peanut oil. Blitz of sp 10 for about 40 seconds scrape down when needed. process until its a nice texture and all large lumps are gone, this might take up to 1 min. Dnt worry too much as you strain out the chunks after cooking it off.
Then add 3 cans coconut cream and cook for 15 mins 100'c sp 2.
Once cooked drain liquid and throw away all the pulp but keeping the liquid ( I drained into my second bowl with my steaming basket).
Pop all the liquid back in the bowl with some thin sliced chicken and snow peas and cook reverse sp1 100'c for 10 mins Serve with vermicelli (cooked to packet instructions I do mine in a thermoserver) and bean sprouts. (Optional tofu)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Raw Dragon fruit cashew cheesecake
- Refined sugar, dairy, egg, vegan choc chip muffins
- Dairy & Sugar free Banana and coconut ice cream
- Cheesy Bacon mini muffins
- Date and walnut butter
- Raw beetroot, rocket & feta salad with Cajun steamed fish and a coriander & caper yogurt dressing.
- Coconut Honey Mustard Chicken
- Steamed Salmon & Asian green's with herb dressing.