- 2 small red chillies de seeded
- 2 stalks lemon grass white part only rough chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 1 small onion
- 1 3cm piece of galangal
- 2 tsp shripm paste
- 1 tbs peanut oil
- 1/2 cup of cashews
- 3 400ml cans coconut cream
- 2 chicken breasts thin sliced
- optional tofu
- bean sprouts to dress
- 100gm snow peas this sliced
This was (all thrown in the TMX bowl) 2 stalks lemon grass whites only, cashews, 2 garlic cloves, 1 onion, 3cm piece of galangal, 2tsp shrimp paste, 2 de seeded red chillies, 1tsp turmeric. Dash of peanut oil. Blitz of sp 10 for about 40 seconds scrape down when needed. process until its a nice texture and all large lumps are gone, this might take up to 1 min. Dnt worry too much as you strain out the chunks after cooking it off.
Then add 3 cans coconut cream and cook for 15 mins 100'c sp 2.
Once cooked drain liquid and throw away all the pulp but keeping the liquid ( I drained into my second bowl with my steaming basket).
Pop all the liquid back in the bowl with some thin sliced chicken and snow peas and cook reverse sp1 100'c for 10 mins Serve with vermicelli (cooked to packet instructions I do mine in a thermoserver) and bean sprouts. (Optional tofu)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- BASIC BEEF STEW
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Hokkien Noodle and Turkey Stri-fry
- Corned Beef Fritters
- All in one spaghetti bolognese
- Portuguese Chicken
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 14 mins (non shredding!!)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Raw Dragon fruit cashew cheesecake
- Refined sugar, dairy, egg, vegan choc chip muffins
- Dairy & Sugar free Banana and coconut ice cream
- Cheesy Bacon mini muffins
- Date and walnut butter
- Raw beetroot, rocket & feta salad with Cajun steamed fish and a coriander & caper yogurt dressing.
- Coconut Honey Mustard Chicken
- Steamed Salmon & Asian green's with herb dressing.