- 1/2 small red onion
- 185 g Laksa paste (bought or homemade)
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 250 g cold water
- 2 torn kaffir lime leaves
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoon Vegetable Stock Paste Concentrate
- 400 g Thigh chicken fillets, chopped
- 165 g coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon chilli oil
- 10 g fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon spicy sweet chilli sauce
- 1 package Bean sprouts, garnish
- Fresh Corriander
- 1/2 package Glass noodles (dry), (thin)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add onion into mixing bowl and chop for 5sec/Speed 8. Add laksa paste and cook for 2mins/90C//. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add in liquid soup base, water and kaffir lime leaves and cook for 12mins/100C//. Add garlic, vegetable stock, chicken stock and chopped chicken and cook for 15-20mins/100C//Speed 1. Add coconut milk and stir for 3mins/100C//.
Add in chilli oil, lime juice and spicy sweet chilli sauce and stir for 3mins//Speed 1.
Place noodles into thermoserver or heat proof bowl and pour enough boiling water to cover the noodles on top. Place lid on top and leave for 2mins. Strain when finished
Place noodles into serving bowls and pour soup over the top. Place bean sprouts and fresh corriander on top of each serving
Replace chicken with any meat, note this will change the cooking time
Add dried chillis as garnish for eaxtra heat
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Kangaroo Rendang Curry
- Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- Easy-peasy Chicken enchiladas
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni