- 1 brown onion
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 2-3 level tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Potato, diced chunky
- 1-2 Carrots, diced chunky
- 1 Swede, diced chunky
- 1 Parsnip, diced chunky
- 1 Stick celery, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1 Cup diced chicken
- 2 Heaped tbl tm vegi stock
- 1 2min noodle pkt
- 1 500ml water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add onion and garlic to bowl, chop 3sec sp 7.
scrape sides and add oil, saute 4mins varoma sp 1.
add uncooked chicken and veggies (besides celery and corn), add water and tm stock, cook 18min, 100deg reverse sp 1.
add celery and corn, break noodle cake into pieces and pop that in too!
cook 4min, 100deg reverse sp 1.
serve with crusty buttered rolls!
Chicken noodle soup! Yum yum!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption