THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 tablespoon almonds
- 1 tablespoon linseed
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 550 gram heart smart mince
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon paprika ground
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon coriander ground
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- pinch salt & pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 anchovy
- 500 gram trust tomatoes
- 55 gram sundried tomatoes
- 20 gram pitted olives
- 5 --- large button mushrooms
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Veg Stock Paste (EDC)
- 1/2 cabbage chopped in strips
- 1 litre water
1. Add to TM almonds, linseed and sunflower seeds. Mill Sp8 11sec
2. Add all remaining meatball ingredients. Mix 20sec sp3
3. Roll meatballs into balls and place in a greased oven proof dish.
4. Place in oven for 10mins
5. Add onion and garlic. chop 3sec Sp5.
6. Add anchovy & a little of the anchovy oil. Cook 4mins Sp1 Varoma.
7. Add tomatoes, sundried tomato and olives. Chop 4secs Sp5.
8. Add remaining ingriedents for the sauce
9. Cook for 10mins Varoma Sp1.
10. Slowly blitz from 1-6 over 20sec
11. Pour the sauce over the meatballs. Gently mix.
12. Place back in ovem for a further 10mins
13. Meanwhile place water in TM
14. Place steamer ontop of TM and steam for 10mins Varoma Sp2
15. Serve on the bottom of plate adding cooked meatballs and sauce over top.
Hidden Veg sauce
preheat ovem to 180 degrees.
dont place meatballs into oven untill you start cooking your sauce for the 10mins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Probiotic school bliss balls
- Peanut butter and jam drops
- Quick and easy Meatballs
- Banana Steamed pudding with salted caramel sauce
- White Chocolate & Walnut banana bread
- Rhubarb & Strawberry Jam
- Hidden Veg Pasta Sauce
- Beer Beef stroganoff
- Banana, Walnut & Goji Berries Bread
- Spinach Hummus dip
- Peanut Butter & Banana Overnight Oats
- Mock Parmesan Cheese
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Vegan Moussaka
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Autumn Pear cake
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Taro and sago
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip