- 1 large onion, peeled and quartered
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1 Medium Carrot, roughly chopped
- 30 grams of olive oil
- 2 400 gram tins of diced tomato
- 80 grams tomato paste
- 160 grams of mushrooms, sliced
- 2 level teaspoons of dried basil
- 1 level teaspoon of dried oregano
- 2 chorizo sliced
- grated parmesan to garnish
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add onion, garlic, carrot to the bowl and chop 8 seconds, speed 5
Add oil and cook 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2
Add tomatoes, chorizo, salt to taste, and spices, stir thrrough with spatula and cook 20 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse, speed 2
Add tomato paste, mushrooms, stir with spatula and cook 10 minutes 100 degrees, reverse, speed 1
You can sub the chorizo with bacon
Serve over pasta - this will feed 4 realy hungry people or 6 smaller serves with side of garlic bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Cranberry Bread
- Apricot and Brandy Jam (seriously delicious)
- Cheesy Garlic Potato Gratin
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- German savoury Meat loaf
- Avocado Dressing
- Zucchini and Tomato Chutney
- Nuts and Bolts with a twist
- Spiced Oat Muffins