- 2 large onion, Peeled and halved
- 30-50 grams olive oil
- 2 teaspoon curry powder
- 25 grams soy sauce
- 45 grams lemon juice
- 60 grams Teriyaki Sauce, (Not the thick sauce)
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 3 can Coconut Milk or Cream
- 2 tablespoons Corn Flour
- water to mix corn flour
1. Chop onion 3 secs / sp 52. Add oil and and curry powder and sauté 2 mins / Varoma temp/ Sp 3. Add the remaining ingredients except corn flour and water and cook for 15 mins / 100C / "Counter-clockwise operation" / speed 1
mix Cornflour in water to form a smooth paste and add in the lasty 5 Mins to thicken sause.
Accessories you need
Please note the sauce is runny.
Great to put on satay chicken kababs cooked on the BBQ.
half mixture if you wont less or just freeze for another time!!
dont add extra soy or teriyaki as it will get to salty
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turkey Stuffing
- Shredded Chicken
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Savoury Mince
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Paleo Meatloaf
- Stirfry Minced Pork with Eggplant
- Thermomixtress' Favourite Savoury Mince Recipe
- GF Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
- Chicken and Spinach Lasagna
- Lamb Koftas with Yoghurt Dressing
- Slow Cooked Braised Pork Belly