- 2 large onion, Peeled and halved
- 30-50 grams olive oil
- 2 teaspoon curry powder
- 25 grams soy sauce
- 45 grams lemon juice
- 60 grams Teriyaki Sauce, (Not the thick sauce)
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 3 can Coconut Milk or Cream
- 2 tablespoons Corn Flour
- water to mix corn flour
1. Chop onion 3 secs / sp 52. Add oil and and curry powder and sauté 2 mins / Varoma temp/ Sp 3. Add the remaining ingredients except corn flour and water and cook for 15 mins / 100C / / speed 1
mix Cornflour in water to form a smooth paste and add in the lasty 5 Mins to thicken sause.
Please note the sauce is runny.
Great to put on satay chicken kababs cooked on the BBQ.
half mixture if you wont less or just freeze for another time!!
dont add extra soy or teriyaki as it will get to salty
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+
- Our favourite Curried Sausages
- POT STICKERS (PAN FRIED DUMPLINGS)
- Satay Chicken
- Simple version of Lala's Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Satay Recipe
- Beef Rotolo
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken